AC Schnitzer Spring Kits for MINI Convertible F57
The AC Schnitzer suspension spring kit meets these conditions through its combination of optimum lowering in conjunction with adapted residual spring travel, with simultaneous balancing of spring rates. Fully tested and optimised by our suspension team under the supervision of our chassis expert and Touring Car driver, Manfred Wollgarten
- Suitable for both normal road use, driving courses and track use
- Improved agility and safety: Lowering the centre of gravity by lowering the car brings a perceptible improvement in driving dynamics and cornering behaviour
- Suitable for a spirited driving style without loss of comfort
- Changing the vehicle's centre of gravity gives greater safety reserves on load changes and sudden manoeuvres, and hence raises the limit zone
- The authenticity certificate of the original AC Schnitzer suspension spring kit confirms a high standard of safety and highest quality
- Developed and largely tested on the North Loop of the Nuerburgring, where every test result is used for improvement
- Improved driving pleasure: The AC Schnitzer spring kit gives pleased drivers an emotional and exciting driving experience
for One up to 02/2021 for Cooper with manual transmission up to 10...
Part Nr.: 3130255110
for One from 03/2021 for Cooper with manual transmission from 11/2...
Part Nr.: 3130255310
for Cooper S, John Cooper Works for Cooper with dual clutch transm...
Part Nr.: 3130255410